CalmoniCare is a personal information management tool for health and social care providers.
Please visit our dedicated web site: Calmonicare.com
CalmoniCare allows control and organization of all service-user interactions with the organization, the community, the health system, and state agencies. It is specifically designed to help providers comply with HIQA requirements on reporting.
It streamlines data access during state agency inspections with a flexible reporting system.
The system is fully customisable and can cover for example:
- Personal records (address, contacts.).
- Medical records.
- Community interactions.
- Personal goal and life planning assessment and follow through.
- Permanent or temporary accommodation assignment.
- Accident and other life events reporting through organisational work flows.
- Day to day activities and events recording.
CalmoniCare has a comprehensive access rule system which allows management to control staff access based on job roles, service user access and data relevance. User access is flexible and can be based on organisational role, location, but also service-user needs and specifications as well as service interactions between staff and service user.
One of the main features is its event reporting system. Entirely customisable from the customer end, it provides a means to adapt itself to any organisational internal policy on adverse event reporting.
CalmoniCare can be customized to suit any provider specification by integrating modules which can be tailor made to suit requirements.
Typical modules would be:
- Respite booking management.This module allows the respite manager to control bookings through availability, suitability over multiple locations.
- Online Documentation. This module allows direct on-line access to documents like Microsoft Word® or Excel® without the need for downloading or any local computer shadow copies. This system helps organisations to comply with data protection legislation while allowing staff to securely work remotely. Each document can then be linked to any event or record.